TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.parkitright.net (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Park It Right. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Park It Right and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 15 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 15 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Remote Release- Self Service release of a vehicle immobilization device installed due to a parking violation on private property
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- PayPal; and
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
The company reserves the right to charge a fee “chargeback fee” if a chargeback is placed with your credit card company (either intentionally or unintentionally) for any payment made. The chargeback fee will be comprised of an “administration fee” of $50 USD and a “research fee” of $250 USD to cover all further investigation expenses. In the case of pre- arbitration, additional fees may apply from the card processor. This fee schedule will be used to cover all investigative expenses to prove that the payment was made by you upon receiving the chargeback from our merchant provider . The fee will be charged against the cardholders account.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after the 7-14 business day deposit refund processing time.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for the following reason:
- Security Deposit Only.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
- Violation Fees; and
- Onsite Release
- Resolution Fees
- Administrative Fee
- Research Fee
- Deposit Refund Processing Fee
- Payment Processing Fees
- Security Deposit – Equipment must be returned to the designated return station within 12 hours of payment without any kind of vandalism or damage, either intentional or unintentional. Failure to return the equipment within 12 hours will result in a deposit forfeiture. Failure to return the equipment without vandalism or damage, or to the correct location within 12 hours will result in deposit deductions up to the full forfeiture of the deposit.
- Deposit Refund – Eligible deposit refunds are processed within 7-14 business days, excluding weekends and U.S. bank holidays and are returned to the card in which the payment was made. Any changes to the theses terms (intentional or unintentional) may result in a deduction made to the deposit refund to cover the deposit refund processing cost. This includes but is not limited to; Any change to the terms of the deposit refund, card cancellation, or changes to the card in which results in the processing of a hard check refund.
- Removal without Payment – The Removal without payment will result in the vehicle being deem Unauthorized to park on the private property; an open tow order will be placed against the vehicle, prosecution for Criminal Mischief and/or Theft charges, filing of Lien against the property address and vehicle.
- Damage – Any damage/vandalism done to the property of Park It Right with cost that exceeds the security deposit will result in the vehicle being deemed Unauthorized to park on the private property; an open tow order will be placed against the vehicle, prosecution for Criminal Mischief and/or Theft charges, filing of Lien against the property address and vehicle.
- Resolution – Damage or Removal – All vehicles found to have illegally removed the immobilization device without payment or caused damage/ vandalism to exceed the security deposit will be required to resolve the outstanding debt prior to parking on the private property. To resolve an outstanding debt please contact us at email@example.com
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Park It Right and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Park It Right and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
5056 E 48th Ave Denver, CO 80216
Effective Date: 1st day of January, 2022